Sunday, July 29, 2007

anonymous video

In my opinion these people should be picked up and the key thrown away. I know they are not taking someone's physical life but how about their mental life? Look at what happened to the one young man who had pictures doctored to where it looked like he was having a homosexual encounter. He lost his girlfriend. These people are no better than a murderer. Many people have been destroyed by groups like this. All I can say is be careful when you are on the internet.

My daughter has a my space and she ended up getting a message from her internet provider saying some of her accounts had been broken into. She spent about 10 hours one day getting this problem cleaned up. She was very lucky. All I can say is don't ever make your information public.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.