Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thoughts on the Blue Nowhere

Before I go much farther into this book I have a question that is really bugging the heck out of me. Is this novel fiction or is a lot of what Deaver brings out true? I know we are becoming a technological world but something has to give. If crackers can break into 911 systems and shut them down for a period of time, we are in a world of hurt. People having the nohow to find out out priviledged information about you is wrong. This book so far makes me wonder how safe the internet is. What I see now is you shouldn't open e-mails unless you have requested responses from the sender or you personally know the sender. Even then they may not be secure because you don'know who the sender received their e-mail from.

I am one that really doesn't enjoy reading but with all the twists and turns so far I will be coming back to see how Phate gets caught.

No comments: